onsdag 15. august 2012

Days 9 & 10

I decided to change the name of my blog, it's now called Keep it simple. That's because I've kept it simple so far, no fancy recepies with loads of ingredients just simple food that anyone can make. I'm not a big fan of spending a lot of time cooking. I created this blog the day before I started my Whole 30, so I called it "I morgon skal eg" which means: Tomorrow I'm gonna... It's the first line of a poem every Norwegian know and it goes like this: Tomorrow I'm gonna start a whole new life, maybe. 
If you wonder what the Whole 30 is, please click on the link on the right.

Recap of my day 9. Actually very little happened yesterday, I cleaned the flat and I made clarified butter. O my ghee that is so delicious, it smells wonderful and taste even better. I think I must suffer from alzheimers because I actually can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday. 

Menu day 9: 

Breakfast: I haven't the faintest idea
Lunch: Chickenfillet and green salad, 1 nectarine
Dinner: Leftover reindeer served with roasted slices of sweet potato and broccoli.
(it actually was quite nice with sweet potaoes on the side)

Exersise: None what so ever

I felt quite hungry last night so for the first time I had to eat something before I went to bed. I tried with some nuts at first, but at last I had to eat a banana too.  Actually my first banana for 9 days.

I got little or no sleep last night, I'm quite fed up now with this sleeping disorder and I long for a good nights sleep. When I woke up this morning I felt quite depressed, I was bloated and felt that I had gained a lot of weight. Actually I thought what's the point with all this, I dont feel any different than I did when I ate normally. But I'm hangin in here, I dont mind at all eating like this and still have no cravings.

I have tried out my MBT shoes again today. Close to where I live there's a long quite steep hill. I have walked this hill quite often, but first time today with my MBT shoes. It was not only exhausting, it was actually painful walking uphill with those shoes. My calves was burning after just a couple of meters. But I did it I walked the whole way to the top.

Menu day 10: 

Breakfast: Hardboiled eggs with clarified butter (ghee), bacon and a carrot
Lunch: Leftover reindeer, brazil and macadamia nuts, olives and a carrot
Dinner: Pork chops, cabbage and salad with grated carrots, apple and mayo, strawberries.

Seems like I ate a lot of carrot today.

Exersise: An hour walk with MBT shoes.

Oh now I remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, eggsalad, maybe I ain't got alzheimers after all.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar