søndag 19. august 2012

Day 12, 13 & 14

Two weeks down and I feel fine. Still no cravings, I'm perfectly happy with what I'm alloud to eat. We had some friends over for tapas yesterday, I have to admit it would have tasted great with a glass of red wine or two with the food, but no problem keeping my hands of the bottle. Had to sniff a little of my partners glass though, the red wine smelled really nice. 

What I've noticed so far: 
I'm not blouted
Heartburn disappeared
My tummy is smaller
My feet are warmer
I've probably lost some weight

I've been a bit lazy the past days, no long walks. Yesterday it was raining a lot so I stayed in cleaning the flat and making food. I made bacondates, sliders, caramelised onions (not a big succsess), aioli, green salad and potato salad. The potato salad was not for me, but for our guests and my partner. 

I learn a lot and eat good food, this week I tried out two new recepies. So delicious. The aioli I made yesterday was also really yummi, and so easy to make, I'm never gonna buy mayo or aioli ever again. HERE is the receipt for the mayo and aioli, aioli is mayo with garlic.

Menu day 12:
Breakfast: Hardboiled eggs with clarified butter, bacon, carrotsalad
Lunch: Leftover Chocolate chili 

Menu day 13
Breakfast: Eggs and bacon
Lunch:Leftover Red Curry Chicken
Dinner: Tapas ( Bacondates,sliders, green salad, aioli, sweet potatoes)

Menu day 14
Breakfast: Lefover tapas
Dinner: Leftover tapas
Evening meal: Fried apple and nuts

2 more weeks to go woohooo.

1 kommentar:

  1. Så bra at det går greit. Synes det går automatisk her nå. Gjør meg ikke noe å ikke spise det jeg gjorde før. Har du planer om hva du skal gjøre etter de 30 dagene?! Kult med oppskrifter forresten!
    Ha en fin dag! klem Hege

    SvarSlett