torsdag 9. august 2012

Day 4

Whats wrong with me??? I feel perfectly normal, no cravings, no mental fog, I don't feel tired (even though I haven't slept much the past week). I don't experience any of the down sides I have read about. Exept from a little headache the first night (which is not even to mention) and the lack of energy on my hike yesterday I have felt perfectly fine all the time. Do I do anything wrong? I'm quite sure I have followed the rules. There has been no sugar,grain or dairy passing my lips for 4 days, as far as I know and I have read the labels carefully. I have eaten very plain food with few ingredients to be on the safe side.

Tomorrow I plan to make mayo for the first time in my life, I haven't even tasted homemade mayo before. Very exited about that, I do hope I will succseed. I do hope I'll find the right ingredients in the shop today. I have read several recepies, some seems to use only the egg yolk and some the whole egg. I've decided to use this Recipe

We visited family today, they put chips and sweets on the table while we watched Norway win the handball semifinale in the Olympics. (Go Norway) I was not at all tempted to taste. OK it was not my favorite chips or candy, but anyway.

Sunset in Bergen, Norway. Has absolutely nothing to with the topic.
I was joking around with my partner today. Look how slim I've become I said and pulled down my jeans without unzipping them. I dont know who was most suprised him or me.

Breakfast: 3 hardboiled eggs sprinkled with a little EVOO and seasalt, 1 carrot
Lunch: Albondigas (it will be a while before I make it again)
Dinner:Asparagus with bacon, fried tomato and a fried egg
Desert: Some cherries and some macadamia nuts.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar