lørdag 11. august 2012

Day 6

It's Saturday night and I'm totally plastered. You might find that difficult to believe, but it's the truth. Just look here:


I sprained my ancle while hiking the other day so I had to tape it with sports tape to stabilize it. It's the first time I've done it so it does not look very professional, but it works so it doesent matter how it looks. I will use sports tape now when I walk in the mountain, since I've sprained my foot several times it's very easy to sprain it again.

I have felt much better today,  I slept fairly good last night, took me a while to fall asleep though. We were out walking for about an hour, the hill I had to rest several times yesterday was piece of cake today. Tomorrow we plan to climb another mountain. 
I made cauliflower rice today and made a total mess in the kitchen, but it was worth it, it was really good. I served it with a green salad and dates in bacon. A yummi dinner on a Saturday night.

Breakfast: Eggs and bacon
Lunch: Leftover egg and bacon and a couple of brazil nuts
Dinner: Bacondates, cauliflower rice, green salad.
Snack: Cherries

I think I have forgot to mention that I everyday also eat a tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil.

Now I'll have my cherry snack while watching the womens handball finale in the Olympics. GOOOO NORWAY

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar