tirsdag 7. august 2012

Day 2

First day finished, second day almost finished too, so far easy peasy. But I must admit I have cheated. Not with the food, oh no, but with the weighing thing, I just could not resist this morning to step on the scale and it turned out I had nearly lost 1 kilo over the night. I do know it's only water, (I really peed a lot yesterday) but hey I really needed to get rid of some excess water. Last night I had a little headache, today I'm totally fine again. I also had trouble sleeping, but that is not due to the diet, I've had trouble sleeping a couple of days. Not very unusual, it happens a few times a year that it is virtually impossible to sleep for a week or so. 
Pic borrowed from the net, I have not made my albondigas yet.

Todays menu: 

Breakfast: Fried egg, bacon, mushrooms and tomato
Lunch: Porkchop, carrot and a couple of almonds
Dinner: Albondigas (Spanish meatballs in tomato sauce)
Desert: Some cherries

Albondigas the easy way

Meatballs
800 gr (about 1,8 lb) minced meat (beef)
Garlic 2-4 cloves after taste
1 egg
seasalt about 1 teaspoon
pepper

To make it easy I dont make meatballs, but I make a big cake on the frying pan and then chop it up in pieces when nearly fried.


Tomatosauce

Extra virgin olive oil
2-3 onions
2 cloves of garlic
2 cans of chopped tomatoes with chili or oregano/basel
(or one of each as I used today)
seasalt and pepper

Put some olive oil in a pan, throw chopped onion in and let the onion get a little soft before you put the tomatoes in.


Put the fried meatballs in the sauce and cook for a while.
When you serv it it looks and taste good with chopped leafs of celery on top.

Mmmmmm this is really yummy, good thing I made a big portion.

Exersise: None so far, maybe later tonight, or maybe not.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar