onsdag 22. august 2012

Days 15,16 & 17

More than half way and still no problem regarding the food, no cravings at all. I even have some chocolate in my drawer, dark 70%, but still chocolate and I haven't once been tempted to eat it.  Still waiting for the burst of energy and also still waiting for a good nights sleep. 

The weather now is not to good, it's been raining a lot, so walking in the mountains is not an option. When it rains it gets really slippery and I'm afraid I will fall again, so better to be on the safe side. I have walked a bit uphill though and my partner says he's struggeling to keep up with me. I am actually quite impressed with myself and I've noticed that instead of turning read as a lobster, I now break sweat in my face. That has never happened before, even not when I was in the gym several times a week and had mean spinning lessons.



I was in the gym today for the first time since May. I warmed up on the spinning bike, rowed 500 meters and did some weight training. I was rowing as fast as I could, and my time was 2:46. A youg man next to me had time 2:17 so I felt I was not doing to bad I asked the instructor about Crossfit training as I've heard that should be really good exersise. Now I have an appointment on Friday with an instructor, he/she will show me some good exersises.

I've never mentioned anything about what I drink, but thats because I only drink water. I actually don't like coffee, and tea has not tempted me that much either. Before I started on the Whole30 I always had a cup of tea in the evening along with a little piece of 70% chocolate, that was my treat. Now that I'm not eating chocolate, the tea has fallen out too. In fact I've only had two cups of tea the past 17 days. 

Menu day 15: 
Breakfast: Leftover Red Chicken Curry, 1 egg
Dinner: Grilled pork fillet wrapped in bacon, mixed salad
Evening meal: I actually don't remember

Menu day 16: 
Breakfast: 2 harboiled eggs, 1 banana
Dinner: Steak and roasted vegetables
Evening meal: Scrambled eggs, slices of Strandaskinke, olives
(Strandaskinke is similar to Serano ham)

Menu day 17:
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon and tomatoes
Dinner: Pasta sauce without pasta,  a couple of plums
Evening meal: Fried apple and nuts


I had no idea what to make for dinner today, so I fried up some grounded beef added mushrooms, celery, red pepper, spring onion, chili and garlic. Poured a can of chopped tomatoes over. Did not miss the pasta at all. :) 

Saying hello to my reader/readers in Russia, really fun that you want to read my blog.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar