fredag 24. august 2012

Days 18 & 19

Today I had an instruction lesson in my gym, I learned about Cross fit training. The instructor gave me 8 exersises and told me how to do them. As I have done quite a bit of strenght training before my technique is good and the instructor gave me a lot of positive feedback. I was introduced to kettle bells, and sling, and what is new too is that there is no break between the exersises. I have been used to do my exersises 10 x 3 times and have a little break between every 10. Now I'm doing 15 deadlifts, 15 pull ups in a sling, 15 deadlifts and 15 pull ups again all without a break. This way I will work myself through all 8 exersises, still without a break. Very effective and fat burning the instructor told me. I will start on Monday.

Yesterday I spent a little time in the kitchen. I made Coleslaw, Meat lovers breakfast caserole  and fried up some chickenfillets.  I have to find a recepie for homemade salsa too, I do love hot thick and chunky salsa. 

Yesterday I also found a Meal planning template on the program of Whole30, have no clue why I have not seen it before. It introduced to me the concept Pre and post work out meals. It says one shall eat a half size meal 15-75 minutes before work out, I think I will have to eat 75 minutes before. Today I ate a little 45 minutes before and I felt that was to little. I ate some chicken and sweet potatoes post work out, but now the problem is, I'm actually full and I have 2 more meals to eat today. 

Menu day 18: 
Breakfast: Eggs and bacon
Dinner: Chicken fillet, slices of sweet potato and coleslaw
Evening meal: Meat lovers breakfast caserole

Menu day 19: 
Breakfast: Meatlovers breakfast caserole and slaw
Pre work out: Meat lovers breakfast caserole
Post work out: Chicken fillet and slices of sweet potato




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar