torsdag 16. august 2012

Day 11

Someone I know had baked lovely homemade bread, she held it up to my mouth for me to taste and out of reflecs I took a bite and started chewing. As I was about to swallow I remembered, I CAN'T EAT BREAD. I started to spit it out, but to late, some of it was already on the way down and I thought, shit now I have to start all over again.
Luckily this was just a dream or shall I say nightmare??? Actually I never thought I should have a nightmare about something as commom as bread.

It's day 11 and I'm still hangin in here, no cravings, no problems with the food. I'm satisfied and never hungry. Still struggling with my sleep, I know the reason, it's my hormones, I'm in the middle of my menopause and sleeplessness is one of the symptons. Heat waves is the other symptom, but only during night. I have some hormone tablets in my drawer which I know would remove the symptoms in a few days, but I don't want to take them, afraid that they will screw up my W30. I probably have to ask someone because I can't live with this sleeplessness much longer. 

I made some chili today, I found the receipt HERE. This was not actually fastfood, in fact it had to simmer for 2 hours. I only made half a portion, had to try it out first. I quite liked it, but I think next time I make it I will put in some more chillipowder. 

Menu day 11: 
Breakfast: Eggs and bacon, strawberries
Evening meal: 2 carrots, fried apple with nuts.

Just came back from a 1,5 hour walk, a lot of it uphill, and I kick ass. My partner is so impressed with me. And I noticed I'm starting to breaking sweat in my face and that's new to me. No matter how hard I've been exercising I've never breaken sweat in my face, just turned red as a lobster.  






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar