søndag 12. august 2012

Day 7

One week down and I have to say it has been amazingly easy. Energy is on it's way back, today I climbed a mountain without thinking I was going to die on the way up. I felt as soon as we started to walk, that it was so much easier than it was on Wednesday, I could keep pace with my partner uphill most of the time. 

My second mountain top in one week, not bad. Not very big mountains though, they are both about 350 meters above sea level. If weather is still good I plan to climb another top during the week. In september we plan to climb a mountain which is 1450 meters so I have to be fit for it. 
I really love this time of year, nature is so generous. You can just go pick some raspberries or blueberries, and the heather is so beautiful. In a couple of weeks the mountain will burst in colors.
I had a really late breakfast today, I fried some sweet potato slices since we had planned walking in the moutains, I heard that a little carbs before exersise would do good. 


Breakfast: Sweet potatoes, bacondates, green salad
Lunch: Nuts and wild raspberries on the hike
Dinner: Slides, fried cauliflower rice,  carrots and celery in mayo,
 raspberries for desert. 

I dont know if the nuts and berries counts as lunch, but I really could not eat anything more today. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar