fredag 10. august 2012

Day 5

OK now I understand what they mean by mental fog, for a while today I felt like I was living in a bubble and so tired I could fall asleep on the street. Probably my own fault because I did not drink enough water. I was at the dentist for a check up, no cavities wohooo. I celebrated with a little shopping and bought myself an autumn outfit. I have a favorite brand Masai I always find something when I go shopping for this brand. I ended up with a tunic, 2 pair of pants and a scarf. It's clothes I can wear even if I loose a couple of kilos. 

The tunic looks a bit like this, only brown and black.
I really love the outfit and it actually made me look quite slim.My wallet on the other hand was not that happy, especially not after I also bought a pair of MBT shoes. Even when you buy them at half price as I did today they are quite expensive.

After all this and a little grocery shopping (which by the way was a bit frustrating, I had to close my eyes when I passed the coke and the chocolate) I felt as I had run a marathon, I was totally drained of energy and so tired that I was afraid I was going to fall asleep on my feet. We have a quite long hill from the supermarket and home, I had to stop and rest a couple of times and thats hardly ever happened before. When I finally got home I drank 2 big glasses of water and ate a couple of macadamia nuts and suddenly I felt much better. 

And hey I've made mayo today, it was so easy. I found a recepie in Norwegian which I used, it took 2 minutes. I replaced sunflower oil with olive oil though.

Breakfast: Grated carrots in mayo and a couple of slices fried pæreskinke. 
(Pæreskinke is the Norwegian version of serrano ham)
Lunch: Eggsalad
Dinner: Chikcen fillet with oven roasted veggies. 

Exersise: Marathon....

And I have to admit, I've been on the scale again (naughty me), I've lost 1,7 kilos which s close to 4 lb. I just can't believe it.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar