onsdag 8. august 2012

Day 3

Well how do I feel??? Very good actually, I dont feel bloated and the heartburn has disappeared. Last night I even slept, not the whole night trough, but better than the past week. What hunger concerns I sometimes feel hungry about an hour after I've eaten, but I never give into it and after a while it's gone and it can be hours before I feel hungry again. Sometimes I dont feel hungry at all, but know I have to eat anyway.

Not that steap, but how I struggled.
Today we decided to go for a hike, already on the way up to where our hike began I felt that this was going to be hard. And boy was I right, I struggled  every inch of the way up and had to stop and rest many times. I was on a similar hike last week, and that was hard too, but today was pure hell some of the time. I felt as my body was drained of energy. I nearly gave up about half way to the top, but after a rest and some nuts I struggled on and I'm glad I did, because it was so beautiful up there.
We ended up having a far longer hike than planned and walked for about 4 hours. Unfortunately when we were almost down I fell and sprained my foot. Luckily not to bad, I manageded to walk on it and got home at last. Even after this long walk I did not feel any hungry,

Breakfast: Omelet with mushrooms and leek
Snack on the hike: Mixed nuts and wild berries
Dinner: Albondigas, left overs from yesterday
Evening meal: Avocado salad and an egg

Now I cross my fingers and hope my foot will recover soon, I would like to go for a hike again soon.  I do hope what they say about that my performance during sports and hike will improve, I really do need a big improvement


1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! It's so beautiful there!! So funny! I was just reading some history to the kids yesterday about Norway. :)

    Good job on Day 3!! Day 3 I was in zombie mode. I just wanted to stay in bed. LOL

    SvarSlett